North Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer
Your Personal Injury Lawyer in North Carolina
The Law Office of Jason E. Taylor is not like other personal injury law firms. We are experienced attorneys who believe in a down to earth, less formal, more personal approach to helping our clients. We treat our clients like family. We are experienced and dedicated advocates who are passionate about helping our friends and neighbors in North Carolina pursue justice and compensation in a range of injury cases.LEARN MORE
What Makes Us Different
- Our attorneys are nationally recognized for their skill and experience and locally known for their dedication and hard work.
- We have superior case managers, claims managers and investigators, who work together on each case as a team.
- We have and use the technology typically only found in the largest law firms.
- If you are unable to come to one of our offices, we can and will come to you.
- As citizens of North Carolina, we believe in supporting our communities and we make giving back and supporting the communities of NC a responsibility we take seriously.
We are both the sword and the shield for our clients.
Our Firm’s Philosophy
The Law Office of Jason E. Taylor is not like other personal injury law firm. To begin with, we are down to earth people and we treat our clients like family. Our lawyers and staff genuinely care about the well being of our clients. If you have been injured and cannot come to us, we will go to you.
We are passionate about justice and dedicated advocates for our clients. We work hard to protect their rights and actively pursue the compensation they are entitled to receive. We are both the sword and the shield for our clients.
Our Successful Track Record
Our knowledgeable personal injury lawyers have helped thousands of injured people obtain settlements and verdicts to cover their medical expenses, lost wages, and physical and mental pain and suffering. Our firm’s success is reflected in testimonials from some of our many satisfied clients.
stay in The loop
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter or blog to find out about local charity rides, get schooled on relevant legal matters, or hear what’s going on with our local legislators.