Attorney Jason Taylor to participate in continuing legal education seminar for Momentum: DWI & DUI Advocacy for North Carolina and South Carolina Practitioners
The upcoming “MOMENTUM: DWI & DUI Advocacy for North Carolina & South Carolina Practitioners” conference will be a hot destination for legal professionals throughout the Carolinas. At the conference, a number of key speakers will present topics about everything related to driving while impaired (DWI) and driving under the influence (DUI) charges and cases.
The Law Offices of Jason E. Taylor is excited to announce that Attorney Jason Taylor has been invited to speak. Jason Taylor is looking forward to sharing his experience and thoughts with his criminal law peers.
Important information about the Momentum conference:
- Date: Begins Thursday, October 11th, 2018 and ends Saturday, October 13th, 2018
- Time: 5:30 PM on Thursday and ends 12:00 PM noon on Saturday
- Location: Caravelle Resort in Myrtle Beach
- Address: 6900 North Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29572
- CLE credits: 10.0 CLE Credit Hours
- Video information: https://youtu.be/D3728PKzHkA
- Registration and more: http://www.iwantdwicle.com/
From all of us at The Law Offices of Jason E. Taylor, we cannot wait to see you at the Momentum: DWI & DUI Advocacy conference! This will prove to be a one-of-a-kind learning opportunity for attorneys and other legal professionals, and Attorney Taylor is so excited to be a part of it.
Would you like to know more about our law firm, practice, and legal services? Call (800) 351-3008 or contact us online now.