Rollover accidents are a type of auto accident that involve a vehicle tipping over onto its side or roof. In some cases, especially at higher speeds, rollover accidents can involve multiple vehicle rotations. As one of the most complex forms of vehicle crashes, and because they can be particularly violent in nature, rollovers pose a higher potential for serious injuries and death than other car wrecks.
At The Law Offices of Jason E. Taylor, our North Carolina car accident lawyers have over a century of combined experience fighting for victims injured in all types of auto wrecks, including those involving rollovers. Backed by a talented legal team, extensive resources, and an unwavering commitment to victims and their families, we help clients protect their rights during the personal injury and wrongful death claim process, and fight aggressively for the compensation they deserve.Why Choose Our Team?
- Proven Experience in Car Accident Cases
- Over 100 Years of Collected Experience
- A Focus on Personalized Service & 24/7 Availability
- Contingency Fees – No Fee Unless We Win
Our legal team proudly serves clients throughout Charlotte, Columbia, and North and South Carolina. If you wish to discuss a potential case, call (800) 351-3008 for a FREE consultation.Rollover Accidents & Victims’ Rights
When it comes to pursuing justice and compensation in the civil justice system, victims will have the right to take legal action when their injuries were caused by the negligent or wrongful acts of others. In rollover accidents, this may occur in various ways:
- Driver error – Driver error is a leading cause of car accidents, and they can cause rollovers under certain circumstances. Aside from vehicle to vehicle collisions that may cause a truck, SUV, or even passenger sedan to roll over, victims may be injured in single-vehicle rollovers when they swerve or otherwise attempt to avoid a collision with a driver who was operating their vehicle negligently, such as when they were driving on the wrong side of the road or a made an unsafe turn or lane change. Investigating the circumstances surrounding a rollover accident caused by another motorist requires meticulous attention to detail and the ability to secure evidence and arguments as to why the other motorist should be held at fault.
- Single - vehicle rollovers – An overwhelming majority of rollovers are single-vehicle crashes, which means a vehicle did not collide with another automobile. In these cases, injured passengers may have a right to pursue compensation from the driver and their insurance provider should it be shown that the driver failed to uphold their legal obligation of safely operating a motor vehicle. Speeding, drunk driving, distracted driving, and other dangerous driving behaviors can increase risks of rollover accidents and lead to preventable harm. Drivers who overcorrect when they lose control of vehicles in inclement weather may also cause rollovers. Depending on the circumstances, injured victims may be able to hold negligent drivers liable for their damages.
- Truck accidents – Commercial trucks and tractor-trailers are the largest vehicles on our road. They are also the most dangerous. Due to their sheer size, trucks can easily lose control, tip over, or rollover, creating hazards that can injure drivers and passengers in nearby vehicles. Our firm has extensive experience handling truck accident cases and can work to explore the underlying cause of a truck rollover, whether it may be driver error, fatigue or inattention, or safety violations. We also have the resources and insight to ensure negligent truck drivers and trucking operators are held accountable for the injuries they cause.
With a team that includes dedicated case managers, claims, managers, investigators, and proven attorneys, we collaborate to pool our resources and determine who can be held at-fault for rollover accidents that injure innocent victims. In every case we handle, we fight for the maximum compensation possible, including full recoveries for our clients’ medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.Discuss Your Case During a FREE Consultation
Our attorneys at The Law Offices of Jason E. Taylor know that accidents can happen at any time, which is why we are readily available to help local victims and families from the moment they reach out for help. If you have questions about your rights following a rollover accident and whether you may have grounds to pursue a case, contact us for a FREE consultation.